BrightEye NXT 410 Clean HDMI Router
- Router for 3G, HD and SD SDI and HDMI Video
- Dissolve and Cut Transitions
- Direct Take Mode
- Salvo Registers – Save/Recall from your Tablet and Computer
- System Wide Configuration Registers
- Flexible I/O – You Configure BNCs and SFPs as Inputs or Outputs
- Clean Switching of Video and Embedded Audio
- Audio Level Adjustments
- RS-232 and TCP/IP Interfaces – Use with any 3rd Party Device
- Front Panel and Web-Based Control
- LCD Display with Realtime Full Motion Video of Your Sources
- Safe Driving Mode
- Built-in Test Signal Generators
- Compact and Rugged
- Genlockable and Timeable
- 5-Year Warranty and Free Software Upgrades Forever
Instantaneous HDMI Clean Switching
The new BrightEye NXT 410 Clean HDMI Router cleanly and instantly switches your HDMI sources. The HDMI output switches instantaneously, never a glitch or pop. Feed the NXT 410 with cameras and other HDMI sources and take the output to projectors, flat screens and production equipment. The built-in frame synchronizer provides two clean switched outputs. The HDMI output always clean switches and you can assign the NXT’s second clean switch to one of the SDI or SFP outputs. Great for fly packs, video conference rooms and anywhere you need a small router, this new BrightEye has incredible power in a small 1RU high by 1/3 RU wide footprint. The exclusive front panel LCD displays realtime full motion video of your HDMI and SDI router sources.
Integrate HDMI and SDI I/O
With both HDMI and SDI inputs and outputs, the NXT 410 makes it easy to integrate and switch signals from all types of equipment, regardless of the video format. Cameras with HDMI outputs can be used directly alongside SDI sources, and seamlessly routed to either HDMI or SDI outputs. The SFP (small format plugable) cage can be populated with dual SFPs that have fiber optic or other connectors, allowing you to determine the best connector for your installation. Adding SFPs gives you true flexibility in combining electrical BNC, HDMI and fiber optic inputs and outputs.
Control From Third Party Devices
BrightEye NXTs can be controlled from third party devices using serial protocols via TCP/IP, RS-232 and SNMP. If RS-232 control is desired, please specify at time of purchase and your unit will come with the connector cable pre-installed. Field installation after the fact is not supported.