- 4450 SMPTE 310M Protection Switch
- 4455 ASI Protection Switch
- 4500 ASI and SMPTE 310M Converter and MPEG Transport Processor
- 4505 Dual ASI and SMPTE 310M Converter
- 7455 HD/SD/ASI/310 Protection Switch
Here are some highlights –
The 4500 MPEG Transport Stream Processor works with both DVB-ASI and SMPTE 310M bitstreams. It provides stream content analysis with support for both Priority 1 and Priority 2 test protocols of the ETR 290 DVB measurement guidelines. As a converter, it can translate ASI to 310M or 310M to ASI. Using the reference input, the output bitstream can be synchronized to a video or 10 MHz reference signal.
The 4500 module is useful in broadcast and transmission applications. The built-in transport stream analyzer detects whether the input constitutes a valid signal by checking for PAT, PMT, and PID packets. In addition to the ETR 290 test protocols, analysis and data rate for elemental streams is performed. Alarms can be generated via SNMP, Avenue PC, and contact closure outputs.