Your transition to HD is made easy with full range of analog, SD and HD video converters. If timing is an issue, choose a converter with built-in frame synchronization or a TBC. Many converters include complete proc controls, too.
The best algorithms and filtering ensure your output is excellent. Local and remote control let you make adjustments and monitor the signal easily.
If you are specifically looking for HD up or downconverters, click here.
Video Conversion and Synchronization
- 5130 Digital to Analog Composite Converter with Digital DA
- 5230 Digital to Analog Video Converter and Disembedder
- 5330 Analog to Digital Video Converter and Embedder
- 5350 & 5355 Four Channel Analog to Digital Video Converters
- 5360 & 5365 Four Channel Analog to Digital Video Converters and Embedders
- 5385 Analog Composite to Digital Converter
- 7200 HD Digital to Analog Converter
- 7550 HD/SD Video Processing Frame Synchronizer
- 7555 HD/SD Video Processing Frame Synchronizer
- 8400 Video Processing Frame Synchronizer
- 8500 Video Processing Frame Synchronizer
- 9550 3G/HD/SD Video Processing Frame Synchronizer
- BrightEye 1 Analog/SDI to SDI/Optical Converter with TBC and Frame Sync
- BrightEye 2 Analog to SDI Converter
- BrightEye 3 Analog to SDI Converter with TBC and Frame Sync
- BrightEye 25 Analog Video / Audio to SDI Converter with TBC and Embedder
- BrightEye 26 Analog Video/Audio to SDI/Optical Converter with TBC and Embedder
- BrightEye 75 HD/SD Analog to Digital Video Converter and Analog Audio Embedder
- BrightEye 76 HD Analog to Digital Video Converter with Optical Out
- BrightEye 11 SDI to Analog Converter
- BrightEye 11-HD HD/SD SDI to Analog Converter
- BrightEye 15 SDl to Analog Converter with Frame Sync/Genlock
- BrightEye 16 SDI to Analog Video Converter with Frame Sync/Genlock and Audio Disembedder
- BrightEye 72 3G/HD/SD SDI to HDMI Converter
Here are some highlights –
BrightEye 75 is an analog video to digital converter and audio embedder. Standard definition component or composite, or high definition analog component video is accepted on the input BNCs. Two channels of analog audio are input on a plugable Phoenix connector.
This unit is perfect for use with HD cameras or other devices with analog I/O. The digital output will carry the full, un-compressed input, synchronous to a genlock reference.You can turn a hand-held HD camera into a digital source. A three camera, live studio suddenly becomes affordable.
The built-in TBC / Frame Synchronized allows you to feed asynchronous or noisy signals to the BrightEye 75. The input is digitized to 12 bits of resolution and time base corrected by a noise tolerant tracking circuit. An external reference input allows genlock to a house reference.