Your transition to HD is made easy with video converters from Ensemble Designs. Exceptionally clean Upconverters, Downconverters, or Crossconverters are made possible through our proprietary scaling and filtering which gives you the best possible video quality, suitable for the most demanding applications.
- BrightEye 90 HD Up/Down Cross Converter and ARC with AES Audio
- BrightEye 90-A HD Up/Down Cross Converter and ARC with Analog Audio
- BrightEye 90-F HD Up/Down Cross Converter and ARC with AES Audio and Optical Output
- BrightEye 90-FA HD Up/Down Cross Converter and ARC with Analog Audio and Optical Output
- BrightEye 91 HD Upconverter with AES Audio
- BrightEye 91-A HD Upconverter with Analog Audio
- BrightEye 92-A HD Downconverter with Analog Audio
- BrightEye 92-M HD Downconverter
- BrightEye 92-MA HD Downconverter with Analog Audio
- BrightEye 93 HD Cross Converter
- BrightEye 94 SD Aspect Ratio Converter
- 7900 HD Up/Down/Cross Converter
- 7910 HD Upconverter
- 7920 HD Downconverter
- 7925 HD Dual Downconverter with Analog Audio
- 7930 HD Cross Converter
- 7940 SD Aspect Ratio Converter
Here are some highlights –
The 7900 is a flexible, configurable Up and Downconverter for use in broadcast and post. It can process SD (Standard Definition) signals into HD, downconvert HD signals into standard definition, and perform Format and Aspect Ratio Conversion on both SD and HD signals. The 7900 and one of the optional audio sub modules together only occupy one slot in an Avenue frame – now that’s efficient use of space.
The 7900 can be configured to continually output your facility’s preferred HD format. Just connect any HD or SD signal to the input and the 7900 will convert it to the appropriate format for output. And, if the 8415 audio option is installed, the audio will have automatic delay compensation.