- Four channels of conversion and audio embedding on one module
- Four analog video inputs, four SDI outputs
- 12 bit processing, 4 x oversampling
- Analog audio inputs, 1 stereo pair per video input
- 24 bit, 256x oversampled audio processing
- PAL/NTSC auto detect
- Adaptive comb filter
- Proc amp
- 5360 has TBC/Frame Sync, independently timeable outputs
- 5360 accepts noisy inputs
- 5360 has an internal color bar generator
The Avenue 5360 and 5365 modules convert four channels of analog video and audio to four streams of SD SDI with embedded audio. Use these modules with routers, switchers, remote trucks or any application that requires many channels of high quality video and conversion. This is a perfect solution for satellite installations that need to feed a large number of analog signals from IRDs into a monitor wall.
12 bit analog to digital conversion, digital decoding of the composite input, and adaptive comb filtering ensure superior output signals. Proc amp functions allow adjustment of video, chroma, setup and hue.
Analog audio inputs are digitized at 24 bits of resolution and then embedded into the associated video signal.
5360 also has a genlock reference input and a TBC/Frame Sync for each of the four conversion channels. The 5360 can accept noisy inputs and is well suited for feeds from remote trucks and satellite receivers. Additionally, the 5360’s outputs are independently timeable.