- 3G/HD/SD/ASI Distribution Amplifier
- Supports all HD, SD and ASI standards
- Supports 3 Gb/s, level A and level B
- Two channels of distribution per module
- Auto-senses standard definition or high definition input
- Reclocked outputs
- Auto EQ
- Alarm on loss of signal
- Passes embedded audio
The Avenue 9125 module is a two channel video distribution amplifier that handles 3 Gb/s and 1.5 Gb/s high definition, standard definition and ASI video signals. It automatically detects and operates at 270 Mb/s for Standard Definition (525 or 625) signals and at 1.5 Gb/s or 3 Gb/s for High Definition signals. It also can be used with DVB-ASI signals. The 9125 has automatic cable equalization and reclocking. The module can be used in either the 3RU or 1RU Avenue frame.
Input signal presence and bit rate can be monitored through the Avenue Control System and it is also indicated by LED indicators on the front edge of the module. On loss of signal, the 9125 can generate an alarm that is monitored through Avenue PC.