Avenue 7400 Module Firmware Release History
Version 2.2.3, 11 August 2009
- Allow VIC insertion up to line pair 19 & 20 for PAL countries.
- Implemented AFD marking.
- Changed tone generator frequencies.
- Closed Caption generator added.
- Number of custom pattern files supported reduced from 40 to 20 due to RAM space.
Version 2.2.2, 1 July 2009
- VITC, DVITC, ATC now included on outputs.
- Reading VITC on Reference Input
- Promoting Ref VITC to the TCG outputs
- Captures time of day from GPS and promotes to TCG.
- Adds offset mechanism to the Ref VITC transfer
Version 2.2.1, 21 January 2009
- Initial release, PAL and NTSC support.
Version 2.2.0, 9 January 2009
- Initial release, NTSC-only.