The new BrightEye NXT Frame Synchronizers pack a lot of features in a tiny package
• Web Interface with Video Proxies
• 12 Frame Syncs in a Single RU
• Automatic Format and Frame Rate Conversion
• From SD to 4K, and Everything In-between
• Video Proc Amp and Color Correction
• Audio Channel Swap and Level Adjust
• Optional SFPs for Fiber I/O
• HDMI and HDCP Support
• Front Panel Live Monitor
• Monitor Pre- and Post-Processed Signals
Amazing Features – And Amazingly Compact
The new BrightEye NXT Frame Synchronizers pack a lot of features in a tiny package. Frame Synchronization and Format Conversion, with 16 channels of embedded Audio. The NXT 950 has four independent frame synchronizers. Each supports automatic input format detection and conversion to desired output format. Adjust video and chroma gains with the built-in Proc Amp. Color Correct to compensate for input material or to match projectors and monitors. Adjust levels and swap/mix channels in Embedded Audio. Even embedded surround sound (Dolby, AC-3) is synchronized from input to output.
Control the Frame Syncs and monitor each channel’s input and output from the front panel, or through the interactive Web interface. Rackmount three NXT 950s in a single RU for the ultimate processing density.
For seamless support of HDMI sources look to the NXT 910 with HDMI inputs and SDI outputs.
A Family of Frame Synchronizers
• 910K-UDC license key for UDC on the 910
• 910K-SC license key for Crop and Scale on the 910More…