Ensemble Designs NAB 2009 Contest Rules
1. Introduction: Ensemble Designs, Inc. (“Sponsor”) is offering the Onsight Contest (“Contest”). No purchase necessary. This Contest is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States.
2. Eligibility: Employees of Sponsors, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their family/household members (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents), sales channels and distributors are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.
3. Start/End Dates: Contest begins at 8:00:01 a.m. (-8 GMT/PST) on Monday, April 20, 2009 and ends at 2:59:59 p.m. on Thursday, April 23, 2009.
4. How to Enter: Fill in the required entry information and submit to NAB Booth #N4023. Limit one entry per person. More than one entry from any person will void all entries from that person. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Entries will also be accepted on the Ensemble Designs NAB Booth N4023 during show hours.
5. Drawing: Every day one Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or about April 20th, 21st, 22nd and 23rd by Sponsor(s), whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winner(s) will be notified by e-mail or mail on or about April 30, 2009. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements.
6. Prizes: The following prizes will be awarded: (1) $100 gift card each day of April 20th, 21st, 22nd and 23rd. Prize is an Am erican Express gift card or anything deemed similar by Ensemble Designs. Approximate retail value of the Prize: $100.00. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
7. Affidavit of Eligibility/Release: The winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where lawful, a Publicity Release within 14 days of prize notification. If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 calendar days of first notification attempt, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Contest rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
8. Conditions: Sponsor will have right to photograph winner. Entry constitutes permission to winner’s name, picture, likeness, and city and state and country of residence for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion for no additional compensation except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants, winner(s) agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotions agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Contest-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsors are not responsible if Contest cannot take place or if prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
9. Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of Sponsor(s) and none will be returned. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor(s) with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor(s) are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor(s) on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
Any attempt by a contest entrant to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be make, the sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
10. Sponsor: The Sponsor of this contest is Ensemble Designs, Inc. PO Box 993 Grass Valley CA 95945 USA www.ensembledesigns.com +1 530 478 1830